LIFE

Sharing..is caring. Erti berkongsi pada yang kasih.

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Wednesday, March 4, 2009

WRITING..and writing

Posted by ajue_gho

Viewing from my old room - UTM, KTF H25


Quite tension and sometimes it's a very challenging time to me. PSM+Killer subject+Life??? I've been in difficult time before this, so i hope i can catch with all of this barriers in my life. This semester is a havoc time to me. Try to get and experience everything, i don't know how love i am to walk through it. But, it's very scared feeling when you want to learn something new in your life. Writing, still don't know why..i love to write. Write anything that comes from my mind, maybe it just a scratch...i try to illustrate that imagination on the paper as well as i can. As mentioned by Mr. Lokman Ali, "Azura, 60/60..u only know how to use your left brain. Now, u need to use your right brain. Towards our university want to enhance creative and inspiring thinking..bla,bla..." Very scared when he gives a lecture but..i love his style delivering the lecture. Every weeks have assignment - an/a couple of case study + questionaires, for each chapter, submit before 2p.m on Monday or your mark will be deducted even you only late for 1 seconds. Test every weeks..quite tension. Maybe quite difficult to me get A++ in his subject. At least i hope i can get A-. Amiiin.

Azura, try to speak in English every day. Don't be 'hangat-hangat tahi ayam'. I always like that, because i didn't have friends to talk in english with me. When i try speak in english with them, they will be say that "...we have a friend, so teror speak in English..". And one word come from my mouth .."sengal'. What ever they did i try to motivate myself. Maybe this is what people always called 'orang Melayu', their thought always like that. I'm not saying Melayu is not good enough, a lot of them are succesful person compare to my ethnic - orang asli. Tun Dr. Mahathir also mentioned that 'Melayu mudah lupa'. I also learnt a lot from Malay people, almost of my teacher are Malay. They are good enough to me. Never mind, I always try to accept and adapt with changing. No one can imagine..who i am 7-10 years ago. Very introvert person, scared to see people outside, scared to speak with people, shy and very naive. Now..what i have learnt from life..thanks God (Ya Allah)...what U have given to me right now. There's a lot i've gain by the experience. Maybe I'm not a good person or complete everything compared to other people, but i always 'syukur' with what i am right now. What make me become more excited is..i want to learn more and more from the day that You will give me a life to stay. InsyaAllah as long as Malaikat maut doesn't come to welcome me..

Aju, Ajue, Zura, Azura, Ctot...everybody always call me in different names. Whatever they called me..it's still the same person, standing and listen with what they are saying to me.

0 comments: